August 7, Kathmandu
The Galaxy A80 is the latest addition of the A-series. And this phone takes the Infinity Display to a whole new level. The Samsung Galaxy A80 attributes a triple camera setup. But the highlight of this smartphone will be the rotating camera feature which comes built on a slider. The camera will come with a feature which works both as a selfie camera and a rear camera at a switch of a button. The Galaxy A80 has a slider that raises its dual camera, which can then rotate to become a selfie camera.
- Design: Glass body front and back, Aluminum frame
- Display: 6.7″ Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple, 48 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 3D TOF sensor
- Front Camera: Rotating rear camera (48 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 3D TOF sensor)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB on board, non-expandable
- Battery: 3700 mAh, 25-W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price : Rs. 76,800
Please like,comment and share our article.