The Galaxy Note family is the top of the line offerings from Samsung. The original Note was introduced back in 2011, It created a huge buzz in the smartphone industry with a massive display of 5.3 inches, S-pen and top of the line components. It is a big success for Samsung. It targeted power user, who are always on the phone and on the go.
Galaxy Note 10 is the 9th phone of its iteration, launched on March 8, 2019. It is one of the most anticipated and hyped smartphones of the year. It is a feature pack phone and targeted to power user.
Galaxy Note10 plus is a substantial upgrade from last year Note9. It offers the industry-leading central punch-hole display, updated S-pen with Bluetooth and gesture feature. It is packed with the latest snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 with a bumped up performance of 35% in CPU and 25 % on GPU.
It comes with an awesome array of quad cameras with variable aperture. It is also equipped with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor which is more secure than the optical sensor on other phones. There is good and bad news for the core Note lovers. The good news is Galaxy Note 10 got rid of the annoying Bixby button and the bad news is there is no headphone jack. That is a huge bummer.
In Nepal, The galaxy family is on pre-order for an introductory price of 116000 for Note 10 and 135000 for Note 10+. It comes in Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Blue colours.
Specification of Note 10 +
- Display: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED
- Resolution: 3040 x 1440 pixels @ 498 PPI, 90.9% screen to body ratio
- OS: Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI on top
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 processors
- RAM: 12 GB
- Storage: 256/512 GB internal storage, Expandable up to 1TB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP primary lens, 12 MP Telephoto lens, 16 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and ToF Depth Vision sensor
- Video: 2160p at 60 fps, 1080p at 240 fps, 720p at 960 fps
- Front Camera: 10 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ ax, A-GPS, 3G, 4G LTE, USB Type C 3.1 reversible connector, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (ultrasonic under-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2
- Battery: 4,300 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
- Other Features: Samsung Dex, ANT+, Bixby Natural language commands and detection, IP68 Dust and water resistance (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Fast charging 45W, Dolby Atmos/ AKG sound, stereo speakers
- Colour Variants: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Blue
- Pre-order Price: Rs. 1,35,000.
Visit our website for awesome updates on the latest tech and technology. Do comment and share.