If you have any ideas, events and happenings or just some personal story, you can send them to us for digital publishing. We are providing you a platform to reach huge Utsav 360 audience. However, you need to follow our contributor guidelines.
- The minimum length of an article should be 400 words. You can write as much as you want provided you can retain interest of the reader.
- Utsav 360 covers a huge breadth of subjects so feel free to write topics that you are familiar with. However, please note that we look at the bright side of things so do not send us negative articles.
- The articles should be unique and original (plagiarism free), and should not be in public domain. You cannot send us spinned articles as well.
- Article must be fact checked and accurate, you can cite only trustworthy sites. Try to make your articles free of grammar and spelling errors.
- Provide us a short bio, along with your headshot and tell us why you are qualified to write your article.
- If you provide us images, you must own them or mention where you got the image from. If you cannot find any images, our editors will find them for you.
- Once the article is published on Utsav 360, it cannot be re-published anywhere.
- Once the article is published on Utsav 360, the article will be owned by Utsav 360. Sure, we will give you credit for writing but Utsav 360 will own it.
- You can submit your article at [email protected]