August 16, Kathmandu
Samsung Galaxy S10e is now availiable in Nepal. The phone is one of the strong and expensive phones in the market. It’s probably not because the company realized there are consumers who want a flat screen, but because the Galaxy S10 comes in three variants, giving Samsung an opportunity to save costs on the smallest model while keeping the curved displays on the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
- Design: Glass body, aluminum frame (Gorilla Glass 5 front & back), IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Display: 5.8″ Dynamic AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio, 438 PPI pixel density
- Rear Camera: Dual, 12 MP Primary lens with variable aperture (f/1.5 – f/2.4) and dual pixel PDAF & OIS + 16 MP Ultrawide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: Single, 10 MP lens with f/1.9 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9820 (8 nm)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB internal, expandable up to 512 GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue
- Price: Rs 94,000
Please like,comment and share our article.