August 7, Kathmandu
The Mi Band 4 is much elegant & fashionable than its forerunner smart bands from the company. We can check our heart rate in real time to make sure we get the best training as we climb mountain roads or race around the city. It also has sleep observing which tracks light and deep sleep as well as heart rate during sleep to help you adjust the sleep pattern.
- Display: 0.95 inches AMOLED Display with 5ATM water resistance and 2.5D tempered glass
- Resolution: 120×240 pixels, up to 400 nits brightness adjustable
- Weight: 22.1g
- System Requirement: Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
- Screen Brightness: Up to 400 nits (max brightness), brightness adjustable
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope; PPG heart rate sensor; Capacitive proximity sensor
- Connectivity: BT 5.0 BLE Bluetooth, 2Pin Pogo Pin
- RAM: 512KB
- ROM: 16MB
- Battery: LiPo, 135mAh (25 days battery life)
- Colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Orange, and Pink
- Price : Rs. 5,800
Please like,comment and share our article.
[…] is a fashion accessory retail brand quite popular in Nepal. The company was launched in 1998 as a sub-brand of Titan […]