Nepal has a lot to offer for trekking enthusiasts. This is due to the geography of Nepal whose elevation starts from 60m above sea-level to 8,848m – the highest altitude in the world.
So if you are thinking of trekking in Nepal. Great! we assure that you will get to experience some of the best trekking experience ever.
Do not know, where to start. Here are the top 12 best treks in Nepal.
- Manaslu Circuit Trek: can last up to 22 days
- Everest Base Camp Trek: can last up to 12 days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek: lasts up to 15 days
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek: can last up to 26 days.
- Upper Mustang Trek: Can last up to 16 days
- Three Passes Trek: Lasts up to 22 days
- Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek: lasts up to 21 days
- Rara Lake Trek: lasts up to 14 days
- Upper Dolpo Trek: Lasts up to 27 days
- Langtang Valley Trek: Lasts up to 21 days.
- Poon Hill Trek: Lasts up to a week
- Gokyo Lakes Trek: Lasts up to 12 days.
These are the best treks, according to our knowledge. If you think, some places need to be added, let us know in the comments below.