Nepal is a hospitable country. Many trekkers trek alone every year. In fact, people have been trekking alone in Nepal for more than forty years.
There are some advantages as well as disadvantages of trekking alone.
- Full freedom as to where you go and how you spend your time.
- You pay less mainly on food and night stays.
- You will start to get confident.
- You will hone your outdoor skills as you have to do everything yourself.
- loneliness might haunt you
- you need to carry everything yourself
- You will be exposed to wild animals and rarely by humans
- You will have greater chances of getting injured
- You may even lose the route.
So, you want to know which treks are good for solo treks? Here is our recommendation.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Everest View Trek
- Dhampus trekking
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Sarangkot hiking