August 9, Kathmandu
All the laptops we’ve reviewed of MSI’s this one here, is the best. The MSI GE75 Raider 9SF! This one packs the latest and the perfect of everything, and probably sets a standard for gaming laptops. As for the gaming performance, this one has set the standard for us. We played highly graphics intensive games like Battlefield V and Metro Exodus and both of them ran pretty smooth in our period. the MSI GE75 Raider 9SF is a special gaming laptop for sure. You get the latest of the processor and the graphics, plenty of memory, storage and great speakers.
- Display: 17.3″ Full HD IPS-Level Panel (1920 x 1080 resolution), 100% sRGB & 74% Adobe RGB, 69% NTSC Color Gamut, 300 nits peak brightness with Anti-Glare, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 3 milliseconds response time
- Weight: 2.65 kg
- Keyboard: Steel-Series Engine 3 Keyboard, Per-key RGB backlighting, 16 million colors, 1.6 mm key travel
- Processor: Hexa-core 9th gen i7-9750H processor, Base-Clock @ 2.6 GHz, Turbo Boost Clock up to 4.5 GHz
- RAM: DDR4 16 GB. Dual Channel (2 X 8 GB) (Upgradeable up to 64 GB)
- Graphics: 8 GB NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 GDDR6
- Battery: 6-cell 51 Watt-hours (up to 2 hours of backup)
- Adapter: 280 Watts
- Storage: 512 GB NVMe PCIe Gen 3 SSD (2x SSD slots) + 1 TB SATA HDD
- Price: Rs. 300,000
Please like,comment and share our article.