Nepal is famous for its landscape. The natural elevation in Nepal ranges from 70 m above sea level at Kechana Kalan of Jhapa to 8,848 m above sea level at the top of Mount Everest.
But, you may wonder, you cannot just soak what the length and breadth of Nepal flaunts. If you want to do just that head to Pokhara.
Pokhara is the number one destination for internal as well as external tourists for its natural beauty. Pokhara has a lot to offer for all types of people.
So, if you are into trekking, and are looking for short treks from Pokhara, here is our list.
- Australian Camp Trek: 1 Day
- Australian Camp Trek: 2 days 1 night
- Panchase Trek 3 days: 2 nights
- Gandruk Trek 3 days: 2 nights
- Royal Trek 4 days: 3 nights
- Poon Hill Trek: 3 days
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: 5 days 4 nights
- Mardi Himal Trek: 6 days 5 nights
We have just included trips less than one week, of course, if you want there are longer treks available.